Friday, March 13, 2009

DNForum is a great place to go for new and tried domainers.

I have been going to the DNforum for a few years now. I always find good conversation in regards to domains. Sometimes it is a little hard to get around all the posts. There are some very useful ones. I did notice the new posting for the approved 2009 domainers guide. This one is packed full of valuable resources for anyone looking to get into domain names or for those looking to use a new package to get more leverage in the domain name selecting. You can check it out here.

You have three sections to select from I recommend joining.
Get a DNforum membership.

If you are looking to automate your domain searches check out the expired domain name suite.

And here is something on keywords.

Check them out I am sure you will find them useful.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]